Gather a scrapbook of notes, photos, and articles.Get together with your family and ask them for their input and wish lists. Discuss your project in detail with your contractor/builder and decide on a realistic budget. If you do not have a contractor, contact the nearest Mid South Kitchen Showroom so that we can provide you with a list of contractors from which you can choose the right contractor(s) for your project. Have your contractor or builder draw up a floor plan and define the space in which you are working. Also, have your contractor fill out our Fax Checklist to make sure all of the necessary information needed to do a preliminary design is noted.
If you would like, print and fill out the Kitchen Planning Guide with your
Stop into our showroom or visit our website to view our extensive offerings.
Once you are ready to sit down with a designer, please contact the showroom
to make an appointment to ensure one-on-one time with your designer.
VIST OUR HOUZZ PAGE TO BROWSE IDEADS
WHEN YOU VISIT OUR SHOWROOM, WE WILL:
- Answer any questions you may have.
- Give you a tour of our newly remodeled showroom.
- Provide you with the appropriate literature.
- Assist you in finding a contractor or if you already have one, setting your contractor up with an account; or if your contractor already has an account, introducing you to one of our knowledgeable designers.
- Set up an appointment with a designer and get one on one assistance with your project.
By the time you walk out of our showroom, you will be well on your way to
completing the project of your dreams with our professional guidance and