The Beautiful and Eco-Friendly Solution for Countertops
What is ECO™ by Cosentino? ECO by Cosentino is a durable surface made of 75% recycled content composed of post-industrial or postconsumer materials and is bound by an environmentally friendly resin which comes in part from corn oil.
There are other eco-friendly surfacing materials in the market today, but no other like ECO by Cosentino. ECO by Cosentino reutilizes materials that have reached the end of their life cycle, thus saving on the creation and consumption of natural resources. Most of the raw materials used in the creation of ECO are: Porcelain, Glass, Crystallized Ash, Mirror, Corn Based Resin and Stone Scraps.
ECO™ by Cosentino Attributes:
- High performance against staining, scratching and scorching
- Non-porous, does not require sealers
- Available in 10 designer colors and two textures (Leather™ and polished)
- Available in 63"x 128" slab and standard size tiles
- Backed by a 5 year limited warranty
- Building teams can gain points toward LEED Certification from the U.S. Green Building Council for a building project with ECO by Cosentino surfacing
- GreenGuard, NSF and Cradle to Cradle Certifications
Mid South offers you ECO's environmentally friendly countertops at our locations in Virginia and Pennsylvania: Springfield, VA, Charlottesville, VA, Fredericksburg, VA, Fishersville, VA, Richmond, VA, Winchester, VA, and Camp Hill, PA. Call us or fill out the form on our contact page to set up your appointment with one of our qualified kitchen and bath designers to remodel or design your new kitchen or bathroom.