We are currently seeking a Kitchen Designer for our Camp Hill, PA showroom. Primary responsibilities will include prospecting to develop new business, designing client projects, and providing excellent customer service with each transaction. Designer will work in the showroom, but also meet clients for in-home appointments during the design and sales process.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- At least 1 year experience in the kitchen/bath design industry.
- Experience working with 20/20 design program.
- Proven ability to sell and successfully maintain client accounts.
- Be a self-starter with great inner drive and initiative.
- Be results oriented.
- Have a focus on excellent customer service.
- Possess great communications skills.
- English speaking preferred.
About the Company:
Our company is 100% employee owned. We are a residential and commercial building supplies company with showrooms throughout the D.C. Metro region and Pennsylvania. We offer one of the widest selection of building products, including siding, windows, kitchen and bath cabinetry, shutters, and much more. We have an absolute commitment to superior customer service and excellence in our industry.
If you believe you are a good fit for our available position, please send your resume to: MLaitinen@msbs.net